Saturday, September 16, 2017

First post, Thing 2

Writing your first blog post ever (!) is scary. I am no blogger, I am no writer. I am actually not a good writer at all. Neither in English, nor in Italian. So why am I doing this? They say that you have to experiment with things that you don't know, that you have to face your fears. So here I am, writing my first blog post.
I registered in R23: 23 Things for Information Skills, an online course for information professionals (this is how they present themselves). It sounded interesting, and I am an information professional after all. So here I am.
I guess this will also be a challenge for me because, even though I work with technology and online information, I am not the biggest fan of a hyperconnected world, and I tend not to be consistent when it comes to publish stuff online. They say you have to blog to become a better blogger, you have to write to be read. And I don't even know if I want to be read. So, once again, what am I doing here?

I see a big challenge ahead of me, and I'll try to reach the end task by task. And who knows? I might like it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thing 4: Visual Communication, or, Fun with Images!

In the past few weeks, I've been a bit busy, and I left RUDAI23 behind. I have other priorities in life after all, although not all o...